Logos version 28
- Replaced in-app alerts with small banners that are more visually appealing and less obtrusive.
- Added Copy, Save As, Send to Proclaim, Send to PowerPoint, and Send to Keynote options to the Atlas panel menu.
- Prioritization is given to resources that match the set application language.
- Added the ability to enter multiple verses at a time into a passage list via the add reference box.
- Added drag and drop support from resources into Passage Lists.
- Added a close button to the resource translation sidebar.
Dark Mode (Windows only)
- The Windows title bar respects dark mode settings.
- Resolved a bug that kept Bible Browser from switching back to verse view when a resource didn’t have a Pericope view available.
- Resolved a bug that caused the edit box in the favorites menu to be clipped.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when running a Bible Word Study on a Hebrew Lemma from the Clementine Vulgate.
- Resolved a bug that caused a customized Lectionary Reading Layout to not use the current date. Thread.
- Resolved a bug in where duplicated characters were inserted after completing a composition when typing in Chinese or Korean.
- Resolved a bug in where sync was not automatically triggered while creating compositions when typing in Chinese or Korean.
- Resolved a bug in Notes where an incomplete composition was added to the note when typing in Chinese or Korean.
- Passage List
- Resolved a bug that caused double-clicking a word in ESV to open the incorrect resource. Thread.
- Resolved a bug that caused morph queries to generate results outside of milestone events.
- Resolved a bug that improves Bible searches for queries utilizing the preachingTheme syntax while using Default reference matching.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when a media search result was obtained without including any links to the media.
- Resolved a bug that caused the first slide to be duplicated when exporting or sending a Sermon to Powerpoint. Thread.
- Resolved a bug that caused slide thumbnails to appear blank.
- Resolved a bug that caused formatting to be lost when converting from a clipping to an editable block.
- Resolved a bug that caused extra paragraph breaks when inserting bible reference in the sermon builder.
- Resolved a bug that caused the version to show under the passage reference in a passage block.
- Resolved a bug that caused a crash for missing resources while syncing sermons.
Windows Bug Fixes
- Resolved a bug that resulted in incorrect drop shadow styling when hovering over resources in the Library panel.
- Resolved a bug that caused double arrow symbols to appear incorrectly in certain resources. Thread.
- Resolved a bug that caused the insert mode option to require two clicks rather than one after closing.
Mac Bug Fixes
- Resolved a crash that occurred for users running Sonoma on Mac.
- Resolved a bug that caused icons in the information panel to not be present.
- Resolved a bug that caused a crash when selecting a hyperlink in Guides
- Resolved a crash that occurred when refocusing on a docked Documents panel.
- Resolved a bug that resulted in the Documents menu to not support right-clicking.
- Resolved a bug that caused icons in Factbook tag popups to be cut off.
- Resolved a bug that caused the caret in the Layouts menu to be off-center.
- Resolved a bug that caused Passage List documents to not load when working offline.
- Resolved a bug that caused text to be truncated in the resource picker menu.
- Resolved a bug that generated the reference range picker and the autocomplete popup to overlap. Thread.
- Resolved a bug that prevented the install button from downloading Proclaim when attempting to send a Sermon to Proclaim when it was not installed.
- Resolved a bug that caused Windows Default to be an option in the Resource Panel Background setting.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when using certain keyboard shortcuts in various panels.
- Added text to help the user know when they have denied camera permissions on the ISBN scanner.
- Improved the prioritization of bibles to prefer bibles in the application language.
iOS Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue so that the view selections for Bible Search (Passages, Aligned, Fuzzy) and Books Search (None, Book, Author, etc.) are remembered when changing the Search kind.
- Fixed an issue to where Search is no longer rerun after closing the Search kind selection dialog without making a change.
- Fixed an issue in notes where the cursor would get lost if you paged down with the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue where ref.ly links weren't navigating to the correct location.
- We changed the text slightly in some of our product description pages in the store.
- Various updates to the Search tool.
Android Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the “Select all” button in the Library was unresponsive.
- Fixed a crash when long-pressing on text.
- Fixed an issue with Notes formatting on Samsung devices.
- Fixed a crash with the ISBN scanner on Kindle tablets.
- In the Search tool, user reference range changes from other platforms were not updating in reference range dialog when the app was running.
- Fixed an issue where some of the subtitle text was getting cut off in the store.
Summarization Tool (beta)
- Added a new resource sidebar that provides an AI-generated summary of the current article.
Insights Sidebar (beta)
- Added a Related Passages section which includes intertextual passages and parallel passages.
Multi-Version View in Search
- Added the ability to see search results in multiple versions in both Bible and Morph search.